About KISM SPURS SCM Excellence Awards
KISM SPURS SCM Excellence Awards is an annual event established to recognize, reward and promote high performance standards in supply chain practice.
This year’s Excellence Awards’ ceremony will be held concurrently with the KISM Supply Chain National Dialogue Conference. In resonating with the Conference theme, “Stakeholder Engagement in Accelerated Transformation of Supply Chain Management Ecosystems in Kenya”, the Awards’ ceremony takes cognizance of transformative supply chain strategies being employed to achieve value for money, and meet national goals on Sustainability and Socio-economic development.
Date: 16th December, 2021 | Venue: PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa | Dress Code: African White Attire
- Best Public Procurement Project of the Year Award
- Best Private Best Private Sector Supply Chain Project of the Year Award
- Best Supply Chain Innovation of the Year
- Best ICT Adoption in Supply Chain of the Year Award
- Team Excellence Award
- Best County Supply Chain Management function of the Year
- Supply Chain Rising Star Award
- Supply Chain Academic Excellence Award
- Best Supply Chain Writer of the Year Award
- Best Supply Chain Research Paper of the year Award
- Supply Chain Diversity and Inclusivity of the Year Award
- Experienced Supply Chain Professional of the year award
- Best supply chain student of the year award
- Women in Supply Chain Award
- Humanitarian Supply Chain Award
- Organization applying sustainable Supply Chain Management Practices
- Special Needs and Persons with Disabilities in Supply Chain Award
The above are Gala Dinner Fees applicable to persons not attending the National Dialogue Conference 2021.
Get all info about KISM SPURS SCM Excellence Awards FAQs, Submission Guidelines & Awards Benefits
1. What is the KISM SPURS SCM Excellence Awards?
This is a national platform for recognizing exemplary performance by individuals and companies in Supply Chain Management in public and private sectors
2. Why should I enter?
The KISM SPURS SCM Excellence Awards seeks to identify and recognize exemplary performance in Supply Chain Management. The winners will set the pace for best practice in Supply Chain and serve as a benchmark for other individuals/firms. In addition, the KISM SPURS SCM Excellence Awards will give an individual/organization competitive leverage.
3. What is the entry process for nomination?
The individual/firm will be required to complete and submit the online Google submission form
4. How many awards are available?
A total of seventeen (17) categories are available for nomination
5. What is the eligibility criterion/who can place their nominations?
The awards are open to individuals/companies that are eligible as per the requirements for each category
6. How do you place your application?
All individuals/firms intending to be nominated should fill in the online Google form
7. How long does it take to fill in the nomination / submission form?
Give yourself ample time to complete the form. However, take note of the deadline for submission of the form
8. Are there any charges related to placing a nomination?
No, there are no entry fees
9. Can an individual/organization place applications for more than one category?
Yes, this is allowed if they meet the specific eligibility criteria for each category. Information for each category should not be identical.
10. Are there attachments that are required during the application stage?
Please refer to the Google form for the required attachments for each category
11. What is the next step after I submit my nomination form?
You will have completed your part once you submit your nomination form. KISM will give you a confirmation on your category of participation
12. Will participants receive feedback after submission?
Yes. KISM will acknowledge receipt.
13. Will my application be treated with confidentiality?
Yes – all the applications and relevant attachments shall not be disclosed to any other person except the KISM Awards Team
14. When is the deadline for submitting the nomination forms?
21st October 2021
SPURS Awards 2021 Winners
National Dialogue Conference
The KISM Supply Chain National Dialogue Conference will provide a platform for participants across the country and beyond to underscore the role of procurement and supply chain practices from a strategic perspective. The national dialogue strives for excellence in Public and Private Procurement practices to improve service delivery.